In a previous post, I touched on the idea of Virtualization . Now I want to put virtualization into effect with vision boards. Creating vision boards is nothing new to me. I used to do this throughout college and even won an Excellence in Communication Award for representing ageism and race in a collage (but that’s neither here nor there).
What you need to create a vision board is simple:
- Magazines (which I am sure many of us have those at our disposal)
- Poster Board (which you can get for about $1 or less)
- Glue and Scissors
- You can spend about 30 minutes to 1 hour looking through magazines. I love to find great words and titles for my vision board. I am always on the search for words like Strength, Freedom, Women, and Travel. I also love abstract and strikingly beautiful pictures; colorful, bright and inspiring. I rip everything that is aesthetically pleasing to me and I put them in a section.
- When I am done looking through all of my magazines, I start cutting out the pictures that I have and start placing them on the board. I do not paste yet.
- Once I have an idea of how this board is going to look, I start pasting the base with the pictures that I found. I then follow up with the words and quotes. I let the glue on the board dry and the vision boards are complete.
Follow Lifestylebyky.com blog