With every new year brings a new me. I have so many things that I can do more of on this journey to becoming a better person and although I don’t know what God has in store for my future, I will not progress if I don’t start changing old habits. As I patiently wait for my season to come, I know there are things I can do in the mean time to become a better person for myself and the people around me. So here’s 10 things I can and will do in 2014 to be a strong women of God and of my word:
- More Prayer.
- Can’t survive on my own. I need God. More alone time with God. I am a mess without church.
- Refrain as much as I can from gossip, including celebrity gossip.
- Limit the amount of time and money spent on going out and work on something more productive like business plans, to-do lists or a blue print for the first and last 6-months of the year.
- Sometimes, the friend’s you knew the longest can change. It’s ok to let go…it might be necessary.
- Finish what you start. No more unfinished projects and goals.
- Do I give to the less fortunate enough? I ask myself that question a lot. We are put here to give ourselves away not to keep things to ourselves.
- Support others and be more encouraging, you never know how it can help someone
- Avoid past mistakes and cycles.
- Social Media “likes” does not validate me, you or anyone for that matter.
Happy New Year Everyone!